West of Sepulveda, North of Manhattan Beach Boulevard.
Most lots are 40' wide, and the length varies: 108', 112', 116', 120', 126' and 135'.
Well located lots sell for 1.2M plus.
Marginal locations are 900K plus.
American Martyr's lots (largest of the tree section) are 1.7M plus.
Height Limit: 26', two stories, possible basement.
Well located new homes: 2.0M to 2.5M.
Size are 3,100' to 3,600', watch for basements.
Other Located New Homes: 1.8M to 2.0M
Town homes: None to speak of.
Information about specific streets:
· 19th Street on the north side is sloped down to Ardmore.
· 19th Street on the south side is on the up slope.
· 17th Street is a Cul de sac that dead ends into American Martyr.
· Fisher has good views.
· Ardmore is S/E side of the corridor and Valley is the N/W side
of the corridor.
· 36th St., 35th St., and the north side of 33rd St., are 135 deep
lots with alleys.
· American Martyr is the most expensive area in the tree section.
· Between Pacific and Poinsettia and 17th and 18th Streets are
the biggest lots in the tree section.
Search for Manhattan Beach Homes with Daily Homes Updates
us email you new listings
daily and do the work for you! Take
advantage of our targeted home search tell us about
the home you are searching for. We will send you
all homes on the market thatfit your criteria and
we will notify you anytime a new home hits the market.
Simply the easiest and most efficient way to search
homes for sale in the South Bay.
Please enter as much information
as possible so that we can send only homes that
might fit your needs.
Manhattan Beach Tree Section Home Listings
about new homes first with our daily email updates